Over time, your valley areas can wear out and become a major issue if not maintained. Make sure to have these areas inspected in order to help save more cost in the long run
1. We've been in business since 1984 / Renamed in 2016 ( Gerard A. Leone Slate Roofing to
L & B Roofing)
2. We specialize in the preservation of slate roofs including custom copper fabrication.
3. Slate is a durable, fire resistant, and aesthetically pleasing natural material that's maintainable.
4. In most cases, the maintenance for slate roofs will be more cost efficient and environmentally friendly than replacing them.
5. We use specifications from the National Slate Association, Revere Copper and SMACNA.
6. Our memberships include the National Slate Association, the New Hampshire Preservation Alliance and the Preservation Trust of Vermont
Can you roof withstand every storm? If you're not sure, or you have an aging roof that's been well weathered, have us come out and take a look. It's very possible you're subject to further damage without proper flashing installed.
After so long, it may come to a point where you eventually need to just bite down and completely overhaul your roof. In some cases this is a better solution than trying to fix so many repairs from the past
L & B ROOFING
Owner: Kevin Butler